Paver Restoration Services Throughout Columbus, Ohio.
Patio Wizards Ltd is dedicated to providing a long term paver surface restoration using the best preparation process and products on the market that are rated up to 7 years of service.
Paver System Restoration Includes 2 Visits:
Visit #1. Steam clean the surface with eco-friendly chemicals to make the pavers look like new and also to remove any existing substances (sand) from the paver joints.
Visit #2. Apply polymeric sand to cleaned joints. This helps to prevent any weed growth or insect burrowing between your pavers. Next we apply a float coat of surebond 8700 sealant, a joint stabilizer, and anti-fungal solution.
Our Polymeric Sand Application: Patio Wizards Ltd will thoroughly steam clean your paver system removing all the sand from the joints as well as cleaning off the surface of the stones. We only use the best quality polymeric sand for a long-lasting application.
- Long Lasting Durability: The sand we use creates a long term, semi-solid joint that resists cracking, prevents sand loss, inhibits weed growth and deters insects.
- Haze Free - Guaranteed: Advanced Clear Set Technology® using native sands and the highest quality, cleanest synthetic polymers. Our sand doesn't contain Portland cement which often causes hazing and cracking.
- Stronger Setup: Tested and proven to have superior cohesion and adhesion performance on initial set up and after full cure.
- One Sand Does It All: Residential and commercial applications, driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and concrete overlays. Concrete and clay pavers, natural stone, cast stone and even porcelain tile.
- RCS Safe: Polysweep's level of RCS (Respirable Crstalline Silica) is below reportable limits under normal use.
What Makes Surebond 8700 Joint Stabilizer Sealant Different?
There are numerous reasons we've chosen this as our flagship sealer and we know you'll be impressed with the results.
- Seals, enhances and stabilizes joint sand.
- Rain safe in 90 minutes so we can apply it when rain is immeninent.
- Guards against salt, acid, and other corrosives.
- Stain resistant and promotes easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Stabilizes (and hardens) joint sand, reducing washout and weed growth.
- Antifungal film protection protects the sealer from mold, mildew, moss and algae.
- Breathable so it won't trap moisture or efflorsecence.
- Can be applied immediately on new paver installations.
Our paver restoration process above doesn't include any paver repairs which is a separate service we provide to repair lifted, sunken, or uneven pavers.